Welcome to my BellaVie.
A resource for women to that want to live beautiful lives by starting businesses that allow for more travel, freedom, and creativity.
This little corner of the internet is brought to you by delicious cups of tea, window seats of airplanes, and a little bit of business geekery.
After deciding on skipping the 4 year degree college path it was up to me to start creating a life I loved on my own terms.
And I am so grateful that I can help others do the same.
I signed up for community college with the intention of doing the whole 2 year and transfer plan. However, I fell in love with film and started taking classes in that domain.
But, I wanted more.
I wanted adventure.
After that adventure I came back to the States set on finishing up a two year degree in film.
Back and forth with the the admissions office, lost paperwork, and registration fumbles were taking up more time than my actual classes and so I left…
Again on another adventure – and while on my explorations abroad,
I was working from my laptop.
At this time I was blogging furiously, and drinking in as much knowledge about online marketing and blogging as I could. Needless to say #growthhacking was my new favorite hashtag and I started seeing what clicked in the online world (and still am).
- I worked at an EdTech startup and had to organize meetings with tech influencers like Bill and Melinda Gates.
- I made a documentary on my working abroad and about how student loans are enslaving Millennials and setting up the country for failure.
- I spoke at conferences on how to use social media to grow your reach and get jobs.
- I went on press trips to write about touristy sights and conferences.
- And I helped women from around the world get organized in their online businesses so they felt clearer, lighter, and more strategic.
Are you ready to create a business using your passion and talent to get you traveling?