But oil washing was a completely new concept for me. However, I have given it a try and the results speak for themselves. Now what’s so great about Jojoba Oil though?
5 Most Awesome Things About Jojoba Oil
1. When applied to the skin, you can trick your body from overproduction of oils. Jojoba is closest to the oils that our bodies naturally excrete, so you can stop the oiliness by massaging it into your skin!
2. As a hair treatment you can use some at the ends of your to help with split ends and easily combing through. I use coconut oil for my curly hair and then jojoba for my ends. A little bit goes a long way.
3. Dried and chapped lips are no match for a little bit of jojoba oil. I like to put a little tint from my blush powder and it works just like a lip gloss.
4. A dime sized amount placed on wrinkles and and scars helps diminish the sight of both!
5. Jojoba oil has also been used to combat scalp dryness and dandruff, as well as athlete’s foot, and acne.
How to Oil Wash
It is best to oil wash after you got out of the shower, or right when you wake up in the morning.
What you need:
A warm wet towel, Jojoba Oil, and Tea Tree Oil
What you gotta do:
1. Put a dime size amount of jojoba oil and a drop of tea tree in your palm
2. Mix well and start massaging your face
3. Be careful to avoid getting close to eyes
4. Prepare a wet warm towel and pat your skin dry of excess oil
5. Voila! Baby smooth skin