Do You Know You?
It took me a long time to learn about myself, and I still am. However, it seems like society at large will not allow us to engage in self-education. It took me an anxiety condition which brought me to my lowest, to actually pick myself up and get to know me.
What do I mean by ME? Human beings are ever changing individuals that are always evolving and changing. I look at myself a year ago from now, and I have grown so much. I still am learning so much about myself, my limits, and why I do what I do. Learn about who you are this moment in time.
Creating A Space For You
Tools You Will Need:
1. A comfy space where you can lounge, and not be disturbed
2. A journal or notebook you can write on
3. Your favorite pen that has plenty of ink
4. A timer for 30 minutes
Now get comfortable in your space and start writing. Start writing about your day, your dreams, your goals, anything. Just let the words flow from your pen and let out any bad energy you may have, any fears, lingering doubts and questions.
Now that you have just let everything out – ask yourself these questions:
1. What does my ideal day look like? Draw it, write it, visualize it
2. What are 3 steps that you can take to make your ideal day a reality?
3. What about your ideal life? What is something that you can do non-stop? Write, film, fix, learn? How can you make that more a part of your life?
Make YOU Time a Priority
You are the most important person in your life. I would write that with hesitancy because of the conditioning that that is seen as selfish. Heck no! If you are not taking charge of your life no one else will.
There are always external sources that will stress you out, take away your energy, or make you nervous. Creating space in your life for You Time is very important. Sit with yourself and just observe your thought patterns, stop and notice your breath, find a coach or mentor that can lead you in the direction you want your life to be.
You are important and the sooner you can get clarity and explore yourself – the more clarity will appear in your own life + business.